Inter-faculty Individual Studies in Mathematics and Natural Sciences, full time, first cycle programme (S1-MSMP)
(in Polish: Międzyobszarowe Indywidualne Studia Matematyczno-Przyrodnicze, stacjonarne, pierwszego stopnia)
first cycle programme
full-time, 3-year studies
Limit miejsc na poszczególne kierunki:
Przyjęcie na studia będzie możliwe pod warunkiem uruchomienia kierunku na danym wydziale.
Access to further studies:
A unique curriculum is prepared according to the Resolution of the College Council no 3/2002 of 26
November 2002, concerning the Rules of Studying at the College (MISMaP). An individual study
programme for a student of the College should embrace courses in at least two fields, i.e. it should include main courses in the principal specialisation and courses in at least one additional specialisation offered by the Faculties participating in the College (other than Faculty of the principal specialisation).
The programme requirements for Bachelor's or Master's degrees for the principal specialisation are
defined by the resolution of the Faculty Council of the Faculty conducting the specialisation, displayed at http://www.mismap.uw.edu.pl
- Alumnus of MISMaP College demonstrates knowledge and qualifications broader than for a single
He knows basic concepts of higher mathematics and understands the role of mathematics as a
foundation of science.
- Due to specific way of teaching at individual program of study he demonstrates creativity and autonomy in decision making process, activity and ability to organize his own work.
- He understands the need and knows the possibilities of permanent self learning. He can autonomously perform literature search, including foreign literature.
- He is prepared to do scientific research and can autonomously perceive and solve theoretical and
practical problems of his field of knowledge (at least one of: mathematics, informatics, physics, astronomy, chemistry, biology, biotechnology, applied geology , engineering geology, prospecting geology, geography,spatial development, environment protection, cognitive science, philosophy, sociology, psychology),as well as interdisciplinary problems.
- He is able to present results of his own research as an autonomously prepared elaboration or
dissertation in writing, containing description and reasoning of the research target, used methodology,results, as well as discuss and analyze the meaning of the obtained results in view of similar research.
Detailed learning outcomes of MISMaP students are achieved within the frames of learning programs ofparticular field of study provided by faculties participating in MISMaP.
The other information of learning outcomes of MISMaP students depend on their particular field of study.