The practice can be carried out in the business units, units of state administration, local government, social institutions, educational institutions, health care, culture, research institutions or other entities, if the character of the practice completed by the students is consistent with the profile of the study. Apprenticeships also includes participation in projects initiated and/or organised the University of Warsaw. For activities consistent with the profile of studies, qualifying as practices shall are considered:
• projects developed by students‘ scientific circles,
• projects in the framework of scientific and social activities organized by the other students‘ bodies,
• participation in the scientific research,
• editorial work and publishing for the University and/or the CE UW,
• work in the libraries of the University and/or the CEUW,
• the work of an administrative nature and related to the widening and maintenance of computer systems and digitization for the University and/or the CEUW,
• organizing meetings with the secondary school pupils,
• participation in actions to promote the University and/or CEUW,
• participation in the work of the scholarship commission and other comissions of the university and the CEUW,
• organization of cultural and economic life of the University and/or the CEUW,
• organizing academic life and sports of the University and/or the CE UW,
• employment - full or temporary and self employment
• work done for the NGO’s
Training takes place on the basis of an agreement between the University of Warsaw and the entity selected by the student. Part of the agreement is a training program, which defines the responsibilities of the trainee.
Practice - 120 h
Type of course
During (and as a result of) the practice the student:
• integrates knowledge from different fields in order to find solutions to problems
• takes a job and adapt to environments of national or international companies and institutions.
The practice is validated on the basis of the student's application together with the certificate of completion of a minimum of 120 hours practice. This certificate should contain an opinion about the student issued by the entity in which the practice took place. On that basis the coordinator validates thepractice.
Information on level of this course, year of study and semester when the course unit is delivered, types and amount of class hours - can be found in course structure diagrams of apropriate study programmes. This course is related to the following study programmes:
Additional information (registration calendar, class conductors, localization and schedules of classes), might be available in the USOSweb system: