Popularna Culture with Elements of Audiovisuals - Slovakia 3005-KL4KMSLO
The lecture presents the stratification of the Slovak culture and its main factors which influence the social consciousness of its members.
The following main subjects will be treated:
1) popular culture as a research subject;
2) social, economic and technological basis of popular culture;
3) aesthetic aspects of popular culture;
4) local and external patterns of popular culture'
5) ancient and contemporary forms of popular culture.
Type of course
Information on level of this course, year of study and semester when the course unit is delivered, types and amount of class hours - can be found in course structure diagrams of apropriate study programmes. This course is related to the following study programmes:
Additional information (registration calendar, class conductors, localization and schedules of classes), might be available in the USOSweb system: