Juidicial and Administrative Proceedings 2400-FPiP3PA
1. Organization and mechanism of the administrative procedure – jurisdiction, appeal and control by the administrative courts;
2. Sources of law within the general administrative procedure in Poland, tax procedure, administrative enforcement procedure and judicial control over administration;
3. Principles of general administrative procedure;
4. Subjects of administrative proceedings (public authorities, parties, subjects with party rights, prosecutors, Ombudsman et al.);
5. Technical and trial activities (deliveries, summons, terms and deadlines);
6. Commencement and conduct of the administrative procedure;
7. Interruptions and suspensions of the administrative proceeding limitations;
8. Conclusions and settlements within the administrative procedure;
9. Verification of the conclusions and settlements by the superior instance;
10. Recommencement of proceedings, revocation, change and invalidation of the decision;
11. Simplified administrative procedures (certified statements, petitions – complaints and proposals);
12. Organization of administrative courts system and principles of its procedure;
13. Administrative courts proceedings before Regional Administrative Court and Supreme Administrative Court;
14. Administrative enforcement (Enforcement Proceedings in Administration).
Type of course
1. Student knows and understands legal nomenclature and methodology of the general administrative procedure, administrative enforcement and proceedings of the administrative courts.
2. Student knows and understands mechanisms of the general administrative procedure, tax procedure and proceedings of the administrative courts
1. Student is capable to use his/hers knowledge to work out optima strategy of conduct within administrative procedure, to analyze its effects and communicate this knowledge
2. Student is capable to analyze, interpret and clarify specific situations of the general administrative proceeding, tax proceeding and judicial administrative proceedings.
1. Student is conscious of the necessity to undertake efforts to learn and gain knowledge concerning general administrative procedure, tax procedure as well as judicial administrative proceedings. Student is prepared to act in the interest of the parties within the administrative proceedings
2. Student is conscious of the necessity of keeping highest possible professional and ethical standards to provide his clients with attendance and legal service within administrative proceedings
SU05, SU06, SK01, SK03, SU04, SU03, SU02, SU01, SW03, SW02, SW01, SW04, SW05, SK02, SK04
To pass, it is necessary to achieve more than 60% correct answers.
Postępowanie administracyjne – ogólne podatkowe, egzekucyjne i przed sadami administracyjnymi, Marek Wierzbowski (red.) Marek Szubiakowski, Aleksandra Wiktorowska, C.H.Beck, Warszawa 2013 r.
Postępowanie administracyjne i sądowoadministracyjne, Barbara Adamiak, Janusz Borkowski, LexisNexis, Warszawa 2012 r.
Postępowanie administracyjne i postępowanie przed sądami administracyjnymi, Eugeniusz Bojanowski, Zbigniew Cieślak, Jacek Lang, LexisNexis, Warszawa 2013 r.
Doradca podatkowy przed sądem administracyjnym, Stefan Babiarz, Bogusław Deuter, Sylwester Marciniak, Artur Mudrecki, Oficyna a Wolters Kliwer business, Warszawa 2009 r.
Information on level of this course, year of study and semester when the course unit is delivered, types and amount of class hours - can be found in course structure diagrams of apropriate study programmes. This course is related to the following study programmes:
Additional information (registration calendar, class conductors, localization and schedules of classes), might be available in the USOSweb system: