KS-Group Dynamics 2300-MS1-KS-DPG
Knowledge about the evolution of group processes allows conducting more effective training and workshops. The aim of the course is therefore to make students aware of the role of dynamics and the group transformations.
During the course the student will learn the answers to some fundamental (for the trainer) questions:
- how to support the group process?
- How professionally interfere (if necessary) in the group process?
1. Theoretical background: group, team, group structure, etc.
2. Phases of group development.
3. Crises in the group - natural forms of group development.
4. Group communication.
Type of course
-possesses structuralized knowledge about the structure and transformations within the group,
- knows and understands the dimensions of the role of the trainer in the educational situation.
is able to use theoretical knowledge to describe the level of the group processes in educational situations,
- can specify individual roles in a group,
- effectively supports the development of the group.
- cooperates with others and actively works on collaborative tasks,
- presents an attitude of openness in the group.
Final work and regular attendance are required.
Kozak A. (2010), Proces grupowy. Poradnik dla trenerów, nauczycieli i wykładowców, Gliwice.
Brown R. (2006), Procesy Grupowe. Dynamika Wewnątrzgrupowa i Międzygrupowa, Gdańsk.
Kossowska M., Jarmuż S., Witkowski T. (2008), Psychologia dla trenerów, Warszawa.
Oyster, C. K. (2002), Grupy, Poznań.
Information on level of this course, year of study and semester when the course unit is delivered, types and amount of class hours - can be found in course structure diagrams of apropriate study programmes. This course is related to the following study programmes:
Additional information (registration calendar, class conductors, localization and schedules of classes), might be available in the USOSweb system: