MD/POME-Pedagogical skills 2300-MD/POME-UP
Reflecting on his own workshop has lead to the development of a critical orientation:
• held deductive skills (cognitive aspect)
• attitudes possessed Research (an aspect of motivation),
• manifestation of skepticism and self-reflexive (an aspect of personality).
The subject of self-reflection are:
- Different areas of educational practice,
- The social role of professional educator and its function in an environment of education and upbringing.
- Ability to observe, analyze, search and process information about social phenomena
- Diagnosis and interpretation of educational problems.
Type of course
Subject specific competence - the student:
- Integrate knowledge from different fields of teacher education program;
- Diagnose and interpret the formation of teaching and educational issues;
- Shows depending osobowosciowo and social conditions as intervening variables.
Self-reflection in the investigation to professionalize the profession of teacher.
Project preparation activities for teaching a specific problem.
Day Ch., Rozwój zawodowy nauczyciela. GWP, Gdańsk 2004.
2. Day Ch., Nauczyciel z pasją. GWP, Gdańsk 2008.
3. Kalin K., Muri P.: Kierować sobą i innymi. Wyd. P.Sz.B.
4. Kotusiewicz A., O niezbywalności autorefleksji w praktyce edukacyjnej nauczyciela akademickiego., w: Nauczyciel akademicki, Kotusiewicz A.., Koć-Seniuch G. (red.), Wyd. ŻAK, Warszawa 2008.
5. Wysocka E., Człowiek a środowisko życia. Wyd. Źak, Warszawa 2007.
Information on level of this course, year of study and semester when the course unit is delivered, types and amount of class hours - can be found in course structure diagrams of apropriate study programmes. This course is related to the following study programmes:
Additional information (registration calendar, class conductors, localization and schedules of classes), might be available in the USOSweb system: