MD/ASK-Animation of groups by Spill Pädagogik 2300-MD/ASK-AMPZ
The workshop is based on activating methods; it presents chosen methods of Spill Pädagogik. Selected methods and techniques help to animate interactions between members of a group and create atmosphere of cooperation and of constructive exchange of ideas and information. Students are also taught about theoretical background of humanistic psychology and Gestalt pedagogy which are bases for the methods used in Spill Pädagogik presented during the workshop.
In addition student are shown examples some examples of polish successful animation projects and they get to know different aspects and possibilities of practical use of animation methods on the ground of social life.
Type of course
In terms of knowledge a student:
• properly uses methods of education through play,
• in a creative way uses known methods to the new tasks of animation,
• describes the principles of education through play,
• presents the theoretical basis of education through play.
In terms of skills a student:
• puts into practice known methods and techniques of education through play,
• judges in which the situations competition should be eroded by cooperation and skillfully uses chosen method of reinforcing it,
• organizes workshops conducted according to methods of education through play,
• develops a scenario classes using methods of education through play and leads a 45-minutes long fragment of the course with a group of students.
In terms of attitudes a student:
• appreciates the diversity of education through play,
• creatively perceives the advantages and disadvantages of methods of education through play and their use in working with the group,
• understands limits applicable to methods of education through play.
Conditions for passing with a credit:
Preparation of scenario classes using methods of education through play and conducting a 45-minutes classes on the basis of the scenario. The activity during classes is also taken into account.
Animacja czytelnictwa dziecięcego, red. Papuzińska J., Walczewska-Klimczak G., Płock 2004
Śliwerski B., Współczesne teorie i nurty wychowania, Kraków 1998
Thanhoffer M., Reichel R., Rabenstein R., Nauczanie kreatywne, cz I i II, Lublin 1998
Zaorska Z., Dodać życia do lat, Lublin 1998
Pedagogika zabawy w edukacji kulturalnej, red. Elżbieta Kędzior-Niczyporuk, Wydawnictwo Klanza Lublin 2006
Wszyscy wygrywamy. Gry i zabawy uczące, jak pogłębiać relacje z ludźmi, Josette i Ba Luvmour [et al.], GWP, Gdańsk 2003.
metodzie KLANZY:teoria i praktyka, red. Elżbiety Kędzior-Niczyporuk, Wydawnictwo KLANZA, Lublin 2010.
Boisko pełne ruchu. Gry i zabawy - sposoby znakowania boisk szkolnych, wydawnictwo w ramach projektu Szkoła Promujaca Zdrowie, Warszawa 1996
Taniec w edukacji dzieci i młodzieży, red. B. Siedlecka, W. Biliński, Wydawnictwo AWF we Wrocławiu, Wrocław 2003
Stadnicki A., Tańce dla dzieci, WSiP, Warszawa 1994
Information on level of this course, year of study and semester when the course unit is delivered, types and amount of class hours - can be found in course structure diagrams of apropriate study programmes. This course is related to the following study programmes:
Additional information (registration calendar, class conductors, localization and schedules of classes), might be available in the USOSweb system: