Teaching practice in adult education 2300-MD/ANDR-PR-1
The aim of the practicum is getting to know the work of educational institutions conducting various forms of adult education. The students get practical knowledge concerning planning and conducting classes, training courses, workshops etc., take part in the didactic process and/or conduct classes for adults.
Type of course
1. Knows how the educational institutions for adults operate
2. Knows how the particular institution organizes and conducts adult education
1. Knows how to plan and conduct lessons and classes
2. Knows how to use this knowledge on the potential labour market
1. Is aware of the need to constantly develop professional skills.
The course is assessed on the basis of the required practicum documentation.
Information on level of this course, year of study and semester when the course unit is delivered, types and amount of class hours - can be found in course structure diagrams of apropriate study programmes. This course is related to the following study programmes:
Additional information (registration calendar, class conductors, localization and schedules of classes), might be available in the USOSweb system: