3D data acquisition and analysi 1900-3-PAD-KT-W
The lectures will cover such issues as:
- Introduction to surveying systems and reference systems,
- Basic cartographic projections and coordinate systems used in Poland,
- Satellite positioning techniques and methods (GPS, GPS RTK, etc.),
The exercise will cover the following issues:
-Familiarizing participants with the instruments enabling field measurements
- Training measurements with the usage of satellite receivers and relative RTK method using transmission from geodetic network - SmartNet,
- Data acquisition sources,
- Field measurements results analysis and visualization with the usage of GI systems.
Type of course
Selects and applies optimal methods of data acquisition, analysis and presentation.
Presents effectively measurements results with the usage of visualization tools.
Is able to appropriately selected measurement technique for the purpose of particular geodetic measurements.
Can conduct 3D (horizontal position and height of objects) measurements using GNSS (Global Nawigation Satelite System) selected devices.
The course ends with written test assessment and project assessment. The course ends with written test assessment and project assessment. The final evaluation of the course includes an assessment of the project (50%) as well as the assessment of the written test (50%).
Attendance at exercises is obligatory. The student has the right to one unexcused absence during classes. The student should do this exercise on his own and send an e-mail or show the results to the lecturer in one week time.
1. Gotlib D., Iwaniak A., Olszewski R. 2007, GIS. Obszary zastosowań. Warszawa, Wydawnictwo Naukowe PWN.
2. System informacji topograficznej kraju, 2005, Oficyna Wydawnicza Politechniki Warszawskiej.
3. Przewłocki S., 2008, Geomatyka. Warszawa, Wydawnictwo Naukowe PWN.
4. Specht C., 2007, System GPS. Pelplin, Wydawnictwo Bernardinum.
5. Banasik P., Cichociński P., Czaja J., Góral W., Kozioł K., Krzyżek R., Kudrys J., Ligas J., Skorupa B., 2011, Podstawy Geomatyki. Kraków, Wydawnictwo AGH.
6. Gleason S., 2009, GNSS Applications and Methods. Artech House.
Additional information (registration calendar, class conductors, localization and schedules of classes), might be available in the USOSweb system: