Diploma seminar (hydrogeology) 1300-OSD4H
Seminar is intended to familiarization the teacher and supervisor with the effects of engineer’s thesis with the effects of analysis of specialist literature and the results of calculation and projections work on the topic of engineer’ thesis.
Type of course
After completing the seminar a student:
- knows the methodology of presentation of the merits issue
- characterizes and evaluates the collected material for the engineer’s thesis,
- learns and characterizes the issues related to the topic of the engineer’s thesis
Requirements for completion of the course:
- a significant amount of collected archival materials and literature,
- ability to interpret and present the results of calculation and projection work,
- attractive visual form of presentations,
- activity in the discussion after the presentations.
Information on level of this course, year of study and semester when the course unit is delivered, types and amount of class hours - can be found in course structure diagrams of apropriate study programmes. This course is related to the following study programmes:
Additional information (registration calendar, class conductors, localization and schedules of classes), might be available in the USOSweb system: