The classes are concentrated on:
- solving problems based on the theory presented in lectures – the classes are synchronized with the lecture,
- methodology of solving problems, learning to single-handedly by students solve the problems, perform calculations, which in future will be needed for other subjects,
- solving details problems and examples that illustrate the theory presented in the lectures,
- teaching self-interpretation of the results.
Full description of the considerate issues in the exercises was presented above as the topics of the lectures.
Type of course
After completing the classes a student:
- self-handedly solves the mathematical problems from the scope adopted to the lecture
- can solve systems of linear algebraic equations, calculate derivatives of function, draw function graphs, calculate and apply the integral,
- has a basic knowledge of convergence of sequences
- has a basic knowledge of elements of differential equations.
3 or more absences on the classes lead to do not obtain credit of the subject.
As part of the classes:
- checked presence on classes and participation in the classes,
- written tests (as final assessment determines: the sum of points and exceeds a certain minimum point of each test).
Information on level of this course, year of study and semester when the course unit is delivered, types and amount of class hours - can be found in course structure diagrams of apropriate study programmes. This course is related to the following study programmes:
Additional information (registration calendar, class conductors, localization and schedules of classes), might be available in the USOSweb system: