Geological and geophysical drilling service 1300-OGGOW3Z
1. Purpose and scope of the drilling work proceeds
2.Geological drilling service
2.1. Geologist tasks on rig
2.2. Description of drilling cores
2.3. Description of cuttings
2.4. Perform geological profile
3. Geophysical drilling service
3.1. Purpose and scope of logging
3.2. Project of logging
3.4. Results interpretation
4. Geological monitoring and supervision on rig
4.1. Supervision over the closing of aquifers
4.2. Supervision over the corring
4.3. Geological authorizations.
Type of course
After completing the course the student:
– knows the responsibilities of a geologist on rig
– is able to perform description cuttings samples and drill cores
– is able to perform geological profile
– is able to analyze the variability of logging for geological interpretation.
Final written tests on practice and lecture. The prerequisite is to obtain two positive marks of practice and lecture. The final mark is the arithmetic mean of two positive marks from practice and lecture. On the exercise allowed the student's absence on two classes.
Information on level of this course, year of study and semester when the course unit is delivered, types and amount of class hours - can be found in course structure diagrams of apropriate study programmes. This course is related to the following study programmes:
Additional information (registration calendar, class conductors, localization and schedules of classes), might be available in the USOSweb system: