(in Polish) Dokumentowanie geologiczne w procedurach ocen oddziaływania na środowisko 1300-ODGP-GEP
Classes take place at the post-mining excavations near Warsaw.
The course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to the subject of geological documentation in environmental protection and reports on environmental impact (multimedia presentation),
- Supporting of the decision making process when selecting an investment location using multi-criteria analysis,
- Mapping and identification of the geological structure of degraded areas for the presence of natural geological barriers,
- Methods of collecting and macroscopic analysis of soil samples,
- Laboratory determination of selected physical and chemical properties of soils,
- Possibilities of managing excavation pits,
Based on field studies and lab tests, a report is prepared, comprising:
- Data from boreholes,
- Maps and sections of excavation pits,
- Description of the management possibilities of the excavation pits.
- Geological documentation of environmental report and proposed location of selected investments in an option most favourable for the environment.
Type of course
On completion of the course, the student:
- documents geological conditions for environmental protection,
- maps degraded areas,
- recognizes anthropogenic soils,
- determines selected physical-chemical properties of soils,
- evaluates the possibility of managing excavation pits.
- prepares geological documentation for the report on the environmental impact of selected investments
- selects the most favourable variant of investment location.
Class attendance is compulsory, 1 absence allowed.
The basis for completing the course is a survey made on the basis of field research and chamber work, and final oral test.
Passing on the second date requires that the same conditions as on the first date are met.
Additional information (registration calendar, class conductors, localization and schedules of classes), might be available in the USOSweb system: