Seminar in Organic Chemistry 1200-1INZ25
- basic terms used in organic chemistry
- nomenclature of organic compounds
- synthesis and reactions of alkanes, alkenes, alkyl halides, aromatic compounds, alkhols, amines, aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids and their derivatives
- reaction mechanisms: free-radical substitution, nucleophilic substitution, elimination, electophilic addition, electophilic aromatic substitution, nucleophilic addition.
Type of course
The student has a basic understanding of the reactivity of organic compounds and is able to analyze and solve problems in basic organic chemistry.
Information on level of this course, year of study and semester when the course unit is delivered, types and amount of class hours - can be found in course structure diagrams of apropriate study programmes. This course is related to the following study programmes:
- Nuclear Power Engineering and Nuclear Chemistry, full time 3 year programme leading to B. Sc. Degree
- Nanostructure Engineering, first cycle programme
Additional information (registration calendar, class conductors, localization and schedules of classes), might be available in the USOSweb system: