Analytical Chemistry Tutorials 1200-1CHANALC3
Tutorial consists of:
- Gravimetric analysis related to: basic calculations, solubility constant, and losses due to dissolution and washing of precipitates.
- Volumetric analysis related to: stoichiometry calculations and calculations connected with the course of titration curves and errors of titrations.
Type of course
Knowledge: Student will know:
• fundamental components of matter and properties of chemical elements,
• fundamental chemical principles and nomenclature, notation of course of chemical reactions and essential mathematical concepts,
• fundaments of analytical chemistry in the field of quantitative analysis.
Competences: student will be able to apply chemical laws in selected chemical problems.
Social competences: Student will behave professionally, respect ethic rules and develop professional and individual competences.
Final grade consists of four short tests (accounting task). 40 credits (50%) is required to pass. 4 absences are allowed.
Does not concern
„Ćwiczenia rachunkowe z chemii Analitycznej”, praca zbiorowa pod redakcją Z. Galusa, PWN.
Information on level of this course, year of study and semester when the course unit is delivered, types and amount of class hours - can be found in course structure diagrams of apropriate study programmes. This course is related to the following study programmes:
Additional information (registration calendar, class conductors, localization and schedules of classes), might be available in the USOSweb system: