Astronomy B. Sc. degree student seminar 1100-3A13
The goal of the Students seminar is to prepare students to write the B. Sc. Thesis in agreements with the rules formulated by the Faculty Council). Students will learn how to: participate in the conversation, present results and achievements, and how to answer the questions during the oral B. Sc. Exam. Students will learn new tools and techniques how to prepare computer presentations.
Each student will prepare and give several talks on the subject of his/her B. Sc. Thesis chosen by the supervisor and the coordinator. There will be evaluation of the presentations by students themselves.
1. Guide to the writing of the B. Sc. Thesis.
2. Techniques of conversation, presentation and answering questions
3. Learning new multimedia techniques
4. Preparation of the presentation
5. Rehearsal and official presentation
6. Evaluation of presentations by students and general discussion
Description by Maria Krawczyk & Tomasz Bulik, December 2009.
Marcin Paweł Sadowski "Doskonałą prezentacja"
Literature specified by the supervisor and the student seminar speaker.
Additional information (registration calendar, class conductors, localization and schedules of classes), might be available in the USOSweb system: