Object-oriented design and programming 1000-713PPO
- https://moodle.mimuw.edu.pl/user/index.php?id=538 (term 2020Z)
* Object-oriented domain modeling
* Basics of UML notation
* Introduction to object-oriented programming
* Object-oriented programming in Java
* Data hiding, encapsulation
* Creation, initialization and destruction of objects
* Inheritance and polymorphism
* Generics and collections
* Streams, serialization
* Design patterns
Type of course
- knows about object-oriented design and programming (encapsulation and information hiding, classes and subclasses, inheritance, polymorphism, class hierarchies) (K_W11),
- can create object-oriented models of simple systems (for example in UML) (K_U12),
- can design and implement object-oriented programs in a selected programming language (K_U13).
1. J . Gosling, B. Joy, G. Steele, G. Bracha, A.Buckley; The Java Language Specification, Java SE 8 Edition (Java Series), Addison-Wesley Professional, 1st edition, 2014.
2. G. Booch, J. Rumbaugh, I. Jacobson, The Unified Modeling Language User Guide (2nd Edition), Addison-Wesley Professional, 2005.
3. E. Gamma, R. Helm, R. Johnson, J. Vlissides, Design Patterns: Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software, Addison-Wesley Professional, 1st edition, 1994.
4. B. Eckel, Thinking in Java, Prentice Hall, 4th edition, 2006.
Information on level of this course, year of study and semester when the course unit is delivered, types and amount of class hours - can be found in course structure diagrams of apropriate study programmes. This course is related to the following study programmes:
Additional information (registration calendar, class conductors, localization and schedules of classes), might be available in the USOSweb system: