Individual programming project 1000-222bIPP
Classes start with presenting the project's specification. Then students prepare a design of their project, which is then assessed by their teachers. Only accepted designs go to the implementation phase. During the classes students learn various supporting programming tools for:
* program debugging,
* version control,
* preparing program documentation.
Type of course
1. Student has general programming knowledge (K_W02).
2. Student has knowledge about programming tools and development environments (K_W10).
1. Student can use the selected tool to trace and debug program execution (K_U05).
2. Student can write, run and test programs in the selected development environment (K_U05).
3. Student implements algorithms; student uses basic algorithmic techniques and data structures (K_U07).
4. Student can design and implement a computer program according to the given specification (K_U19).
5. Student has the ability to use one of the most popular version control systems (K_U23).
1. Student is prepared to critically evaluate his or her knowledge and content received. (K_K01).
2. Student understands the importance of intellectual integrity in his or her own and others' activities (K_K02).
3. Student recognizes the importance of knowledge in solving cognitive and practical problems and searches
for information (K_K03).
The final grade is based upon the grades of programming assignmenst given during the course.
The bibliography consists of documentation for the programming tools used during project development.
Information on level of this course, year of study and semester when the course unit is delivered, types and amount of class hours - can be found in course structure diagrams of apropriate study programmes. This course is related to the following study programmes:
- Physics, full-time, first cycle programme
- Bachelor's degree, first cycle programme, Computer Science
Additional information (registration calendar, class conductors, localization and schedules of classes), might be available in the USOSweb system: