Oriental Studies, Hebrew Studies, full-time (S1-OR-HE)
(in Polish: Orientalistyka, hebraistyka, stacjonarne, pierwszego stopnia)
first cycle programme
full-time, 3-year studies
No description for the programme.
Access to further studies:
1. Learning outcomes:
A graduate of first cycle degree studies in the field of Oriental Studies, specialty of Hebrew Studies:
- has detailed and organized knowledge of Hebrew literature and writings
- has detailed and organized knowledge of history of the Jews and Israel
- has detailed and organized knowledge of Jewish philosophy and religion
- has detailed and organized knowledge of Hebrew art and aesthetics in ancient Israel
- has detailed and organized knowledge of socio-cultural issues in Israel within the scope of natural environment and ethnic, demographic and political situation
- can use the knowledge of history of the Jews and Israel to analyze and interpret events taking place in the modern world
- can read, analyze and interpret Hebrew literary texts and other works of culture (film, press, social writing) in Israel and appropriately place them in their cultural context
- has a good command of Hebrew at the advanced level
- can establish relations and cooperate with representatives of other cultures
- acts in aid of sharing and promoting cultural and linguistic heritage of Judaism and Israel
2. No. of ECTS credits: 180, no. of semesters: 6.
3. The programme of study is not based on standards.
No. of ECTS credits for the learning outcomes achieved in courses fundamental for the area of study, which the programme of study, its level and profile are referred to: 77.
No. of ECTS credits for the learning outcomes achieved in practical courses: 84 + 10 for a BA thesis
No. of ECTS credits for the learning outcomes achieved in elective courses: 55.