First Subject - German Language Teaching, secondary subject - Teaching Social Studies (S1-NJO-N-WoS)
(in Polish: Nauczanie j. niemieckiego ze specj. dod. naucz. przedm. Wiedza o społeczeństwie, stacj. I stopnia)
first cycle programme
full-time, 3-year studies
Language: German, Polish
No description for the programme.
Access to further studies:
Based on the Regulation of the Minister of Science and Higher Education of 2 November 2011 on the National Qualifications Frameworks for higher education (Dziennik Ustaw [Journal of Laws] 2011 No. 253, item 1520)
1. The teaching outcomes relevant for the practical educational profile of the undergraduate studies programme in the area of foreign language teaching:
On completion of the programme of study the graduate:
- demonstrates a knowledge of the basic academic terms used in the study areas relevant for teaching foreign languages
- has a basic knowledge of the methodology of implementing tasks, norms, procedures and the standards of good practice applied in institutions related to the teaching of foreign languages
- has a knowledge and understanding of the basic concepts and principles governing copyright and authors’ rights
- has the necessary level of self-study skills to use a variety of sources (in both their first and a foreign language) and new technologies (ICT) in order to acquire knowledge and develop their professional competences in teaching foreign languages
- is capable of planning and implementing projects related to teaching foreign languages in a school context and in other institutions where the teaching of foreign languages takes place
- has the basic skills to evaluate the quality of foreign language teaching
- is able to interact and work in a group, performing the various roles required in team work
- is aware of their role in the preservation of the cultural heritage of the region, country and Europe
- is aware of the level of their skills and knowledge and understands the need for on-going training and personal development, is capable of evaluating their own competences and also continues to perfect their skills
- is committed to the need to take action both in academic and non-academic matters during and outside school hours, maintaining a consistently professional and positive attitude towards their role as a teacher.
2. The programme of study comprises six semesters and has a credit value of 180 ECTS.
3. The programme is based on the standards for education which leads to a professional teaching qualification on the basis of the regulation of the Minister of Science and Higher Education of 17 January 2012 on the standards for education which leads to a professional teaching qualification (Dziennik Ustaw [Journal of Laws] 6 Feburary 2012, item 131).